A unique opportunity for surgeons to advance your training and deepen your expertise
The AOCMF Fellowship Program provides a gateway to the worldwide AOCMF network, and fosters cross-pollination and networking opportunities across AOCMF's global community.
The training, carried out under the guidance of AO experts, covers the entire scope of craniomaxillofacial surgical procedures performed around the world.
We support between 60-65 fellowships yearly.
The program is available in 4-8 weeks increments and takes place at designated hospitals worldwide (see list).
"It's not just a fellowship. It's a life experience!"
Dr. Varun Menon P, Fellowship at University Hospital Basel in 2017
Interested in applying for a fellowship?
- Graduation from a training program in one of the CMF specialties
- Previous participation in at least one certified AOCMF educational activity (see page 4 in brochure)
- AOCMF membership
Documents to be submitted:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of medical and/or dental school(s) diploma
- Copy of AOCMF educational activity certificate
- Two letters of recommendation
- One recent passport-size photograph
- Health certificate (see page 7 brochure)
- Proof of English language proficiency (Toefl, Cambridge Certificate)
Only complete applications will be considered.
AOCMF Fellowship Brochure
You can find additional information about the AOCMF Fellowship Program in the brochure below.
The applications for AOCMF Fellowships 2020 are now open!
Please note that you will need an active AOCMF Membership in order to access the application form. Please check your membership status before! Applications will close on April 30, 2019.
Select the region and country of choice for more information