AOCMF Call for proposals
2nd call on the Subject: ’Translational approaches for bone constructs: their impact on facial bone reconstruction'
20 September 2018
The AOCMF R&D Commission invites you to submit your proposals in the research field of
'Translational approaches for bone constructs: their impact on facial bone reconstruction'
The second call for proposals on this topic is now open.
Share the information
AOCMF seeks to fund as many researchers as possible. Therefore, please inform your colleagues and associates regarding this present call for proposals. For any further information and assistance, please contact Mirjam Bucher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines and deadline
Documents to download:
- Application form
- Contract template (no human trials)
- Contract template (including human trials)
- Appendix 1: (a) AOF Guiding Principles
- Appendix 2: (b) Institutional Research Animal Program Review Policy
- Appendix 3: (c) Animal Care Program Description for Non-AAALAC Approved
- Budget calculation sheet
Please ensure that you send in your proposals at the very latest by November 29, 2018, 17:00 (GMT).