A unique opportunity for surgeons to advance your training and deepen your expertise
"It's not just a fellowship. It's a life experience!"
Dr. Varun Menon P, Fellowship at University Hospital Basel in 2017
The AOCMF Fellowship Program provides a gateway to the worldwide AOCMF Network, offering a unique opportunity for surgeons to advance your training and deepen your expertise. The fellowship fosters cross-pollination and networking opportunities across AO’s global community with other CMF specialties. Our training is carried out under the guidance of AO experts and covers the entire scope of CMF surgical procedures performed around the world.
The AOCMF community supports between 60-65 fellowships a year to provide additional experience in AO techniques for fully trained CMF surgeons with an interest in craniomaxillofacial trauma. These fellowships are available in 4-8 weeks increments at designated hospitals worldwide.
Interested in applying for a fellowship?
- Graduation from a training program in one of the CMF specialties
- Previous participation in at least one certified AOCMF educational activity (see page 4 in brochure)
- AOCMF membership
Documents to be submitted:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of medical and/or dental school(s) diploma
- Copy of AOCMF educational activity certificate
- Two letters of recommendation
- One recent passport-size photograph
- Health certificate (see page 7 brochure)
- Proof of English language proficiency (Toefl, Cambridge Certificate)
Only complete applications will be considered.
AOCMF Fellowship Brochure
You can find additional information about the AOCMF Fellowship Program in the brochure below.
The applications for fellowships 2019 are now closed!
Select the region and country of choice for more information