AO CMF Fellowships
A unique opportunity for surgeons to advance your training and deepen your expertise
The AO CMF Fellowship Program provides a gateway to the worldwide AO CMF network and fosters cross-pollination and networking opportunities across AO CMF's global community.
The training carried out under the guidance of AO experts covers the entire scope of craniomaxillofacial surgical procedures performed around the world.
We support between 60-65 fellowships yearly.
The program is available in 4-8 weeks increments and takes place at designated hospitals worldwide (see list below).
"It's not just a fellowship. It's a life experience!"
Dr. Varun Menon P, Fellowship at University Hospital Basel in 2017
Interested in applying for a fellowship?
- Graduation from a training program in one of the CMF specialties
- Previous participation in at least one certified AO CMF educational activity (see page 4 in the brochure)
- AO CMF membership
Documents to be submitted:
- Passport copy
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of medical and/or dental school(s) diploma
- Copy of AO CMF educational activity certificate
- Two letters of recommendation
- One letter of intent
- One recent passport-size photograph
- Health certificate (see page 7 brochure)
- Proof of English language proficiency minimum level Cambridge B2 (Toefl or equivalent also accepted)
Only complete applications will be considered.
You can find additional information about the AO CMF Fellowship Program in the brochure below.
The applications for AO CMF Fellowships 2021 will open on April 1, 2020!
Select the region and country of choice for more information